- Share your ATV with your child, partner or guide you will enjoy snorkeling, ziplining, ATVs and cenote swimming all in one day!
- Explore the Mayan jungle ziplining through its trees, fourwheeling deep into jungles terrain and swimming in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote.
- Deep inside the Mayan jungle, the team will welcome you for your safety briefing and prepare you with your equipment (helmet, harness, gloves).
- Now you are ready to zip through the trees on 6 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges, feel the adrenaline going off track on the 50 minute ATV-ride and cool off by jumping into a 100% natural, freshwater cenote.
- Back at base enjoy some typical pork taco, before boarding your return transfer to your hotel
50 min. free time at a 100% natural open cenote with zipline and 3 platforms to jump into the water.
50 minute all terrain vehicle (ATV) ride through the jungle
6 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges
Round-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel door
Security gear: Helmets for ziplines and ATV ride, lifejackets at the cenote and lockers
Specialized and bilingual guides
Traditional Mayan snack and purified water
What's Not Included
Available to purchase
Photos (available to purchase)
ADULT: Age: 4 - 99
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Maximum weight 140 Kg. for ziplines.
Minimum age is 4 years
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Min. Age to Drive 16+
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Cancun by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Cancun. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Cancun and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Cancun.